I have been planning on blogging for awhile. But I hate blogging so I put it off all the time.
I was clearing out my computer and found a sonnet I sent to a girl in 2009 for Valentines day. I find it rather amusing and it brings back good memories (rather than being depressing, which I find strange). I thought I would share:
Shall I compare thee to a rugby game?
Thou art less rough and much more temperate.
If you marry me you will have great fame,
And I think you should take me on a date.
Shall I compare thee to a soccer game?
Thou art more interesting and great;
If we married I'd learn to spell your name,
Just marry me now! You know it's your fate!
Shall I compare thee to a game of tag?
Thou art much prettier at any rate
If we married my smile would never sag
And neither would it be constantly straight
Shall I compare thee to a glass of wine?
No, but I hope you liked the Valentine!
Wasn't that amusing? Yea, I thought so too!
This isn't much of a blog post, really. But I hate blogging so you will just have to deal with it.
I will post a blog for new years in about a months time :P
Anyways... I'm interested to see how many of you will actually read this. Comment if you do!
6 comments:
I was going to point out the little dig about soccer in it, but I forgot. :P
I see where this poem went wrong. . .
I have recently being studying under Barney Stintson & his wonderous ways. Marrriage & Love on a first date. . . before a first date! Tre fightening Bobby boy!
& The dig at the beautiful game. . . Very sad and misfortunate. I admit though watching shitty teams play can be boring. . . However rugbys way worse. . . I watched a game with the AB's vs Aus fell asleep! Same when I watched AB's vs SA. . . Anyway that is my comment so you know I've read this post! :)
Most of your comment is bollocks :P
The poem didn't go wrong. The girl said it was really sweet and said hi to me whenever she saw me for the next 4 months-ish.
The dig was not about the beautiful game, it was about soccer.
There is no way rugby is worse... At least it has some pace to it. The fifa world cup final should be the most exciting game to watch. It was more boring than most sports I've watched. :)
Who was the girl, Bobby? haha this cracks me up... It also sounds oddly familiar.... weird.
I couldn't tell you that! You know her!
I don't think you would have heard/read it before. I shared it with a few people but not that many.
I'm pretty certain I've read it before! Haha I still love it
Post a Comment